Al Hasa is a northern town in the gravel flats which is mostly visited for the health potions obtainable on the top of the tower in the town's center. The other available loot in the town is usually considered average.
- There are only two entrances to Al Hasa, the front entrance, and the one at the north eastern point of the town.
- Players occasionally bring giants here, so be careful.
- High PvP area, many clans server hop at this location.
- No crafting tables are to be found in this town. Nor is there any Civ_Store chests.
- The central tower is a common spot for zombie pigmen to spawn.
- In GuardenGnome's Humble Home there are 2 chests (player heads) that when right-clicked display in the chat "This chest is locked!" and a cake (player head as well) when right-clicked displays in the chat "This Cake is a Lie!" (Reference to the gamePortal).
- In LK's Elixer Fixer there is a group of signs that read: "Pluvia has forgotten us. The farm is lost" "Make your own hope".
- In LK's Elixer Fixer, on the second floor is a high spawn rate of a single or multiple pigs which drop raw porkchops and rotten flesh.